Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hollywoodism: The Ideology that has Devoured Western Culture

Below is the excellent new documentary film produced by Henrik Palmgren and Red Ice Radio, whose radio program I recently appeared on. Support Red Ice Radio by becoming a member today!



Western culture has come to define itself through an alien ideology disseminated through Hollywood. It is a superimposed culture, a fantasy structure that we're all living in. True Western European values have been replaced by another, a new global religion called Hollywoodism. Who is behind this new ruling ideology, re-defining western culture?

________________________________________

If you appreciate the work I'm doing here on this website, please consider supporting my Indiegogo Fundraiser entitled Support John Friend's Free Speech!, which I announced on March 4th. Many thanks to everyone who has and continues to support my efforts here. It is very much appreciated!

Donations or correspondence may also be sent to:

John Friend
P.O. Box 35
Poway, CA 92074

4 comments:

  1. About the same time the Russian wealth that was kept in the Czar's various palaces, disappeared when the Romanovs got whacked.

    It's never been found, but I think it made its way to Hollywood, since the movie business exploded in size about that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know this video existed, but I do now. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a new documentary? A few years ago, I stumbled upon a documentary which I thought was going to be a critique of Jewish Hollywood's influence on American and Western culture. However, it turned out to be an exercise in Jewish self-congratulation. I hope this isn't the same documentary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.