On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined once again by John de Nugent. In the first hour, John and I will be discussing a variety of topics including the controversy surrounding Clippers owner Donald Sterling. I will be discussing my recent trip to New York City and the 9/11 Memorial during hour two. Phone lines will be open and callers are encouraged!
You can download the mp3 for this program here, or visit the AFP Radio Network on BlogTalkRadio to subscribe via iTunes and view past programs.
Below are relevant links for this program:
- Donald Sterling's Remarks - Dr. Kevin MacDonald
- The most important thing about the Donald Sterling incident - Destroy Zionism
- Shaq Mocks Disabled Man's Instagram Selfie - Yahoo! News
- Pacers-Pistons brawl - Wikipedia
- Why I'll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege - Tal Fortgang
- Immigration is crucial to American innovation: Biden - New York Daily News
- San Diego municipal workforce remains whiter than populace - San Diego CityBeat
- Open Source Intelligence; Leonard Zeskind says, "If Tea Party and the White nationalist movement develop a program that appeals to non-political White workers, we could have a lot of trouble... even more trouble than we have now" - Mindweapons in Ragnarok