On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined by Joel Skousen, editor of World Affairs Brief. Joel and I will be discussing Putin, Russia, and Ukraine, and the alleged "fall of Communism" with the collapse of the Soviet Union and the Communist regimes of Eastern Europe in the early 1990s. Callers are welcome!
You can download the mp3 for this program here, or visit the AFP Radio Network on BlogTalkRadio to subscribe via iTunes and view past programs.
Below are relevant links for this program:
- Analysis of Strategic Threats In the Current Decade (2010-2020) - Joel Skousen
- Historical Deceptions - Fall of Communism
- Ukraine, or Jewkraine? - William Finck
- Christopher Story - The Perestroika Deception (vid)
- "The UniPolar world refers to a world in which there is one master, one sovereign, one center of authority, one center of force, one center of decisionmaking. This is pernicious - at its basis there can be no moral foundations for modern civilization.” - Vladimir Putin (a Globalist puppet?)