On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined by David North, a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies. David and I will be talking about EB-5 visa programs and the "China City" project currently scheduled for development in Sullivan County, New York, along with other issues related to legal and illegal immigration policy in the United States.
You can download the mp3 for this program here, or visit The Realist Report on BlogTalkRadio to subscribe via iTunes and view past programs.
Below are relevant links for this program:
- China City: A perfect storm EB-5 proposal in upstate New York - David North
- China City of America in Sullivan County NY
- Latino-Jewish caucus urges path to citizenship - Jewish Telegraph Agency
- The Jewish Face of the Immigration Reform Struggle - The Jewish Daily Forward
- Jewish groups endorse immigration amnesty - The Occidental Observer
- Jewish Involvement in Shaping U.S. Immigration Policy - Dr. Kevin MacDonald