On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined once again by Tom in Connecticut. Tom and I will be discussing Cass Sunstein's 2008 public policy paper entitled "Conspiracy Theories" and other issues relating to psychological and information warfare.
You can download the mp3 for this program here, or visit The Realist Report on BlogTalkRadio to subscribe via iTunes and view past programs.
Below are relevant links for this program:
- CIA Document 1035-960: Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report
- Are "conspiracy theories" gaining traction? by John Friend
- Cass Sunstein - Wikipedia
- Conspiracy Theories by Cass R. Sunstein & Adrian Vermeule - January 15, 2008
- Obama confidant's spine-chilling proposal: Cass Sunstein wants the government to "cognitively infiltrate" anti-government groups by Glenn Greenwald