Monday, August 26, 2013

The Realist Report - Zan Overall



On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined by Zan Overall, also known as The Wise Old Man. Zan will be giving us some updates on his recent activism.

Please visit The Realist Report on TalkeShoe to download this and past episodes.

If you are interested in sponsoring my work here, please contact me via email and we can work out the details. I will be writing a blog post about my ideas relating to sponsoring this website, so stay tune! And thanks to everyone who has supported me in the past! Your support and encouragement is very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WjhT4Pepw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.