Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A note to readers

Hello everyone! I'd like to take a moment and update regular readers here on some important developments and to ask for your support.

First, to review...

Many of you are already aware that I was fired from my job back in January of this year as a result of what I do here on this blog and on my radio program. Let's just say that some of the topics I write about and discuss are not appreciated by a certain group of people... so, obviously, there are very real risks associated with exposing Jewish power and criminality, the truth about Adolf Hitler and WWII, Israel's central role in orchestrating and benefitting from the events of 9/11, and all of the other topics I have and will continue to write and talk about.

And to be honest, getting fired was probably one of the best things that has happened to me in my young professional life. I was not at all happy with what I was doing, although it did pay the bills. I would much rather be writing, reading, researching, and all the other activities associated with this line of work. And since I was fired, I've had plenty of time to do just that - and I've decided that this is something I have to do. This is what I'm passionate about, and this is what I like spending my time doing.

I think I have come a long way since I began writing on this blog. My communication skills, both verbal and written, have improved tremendously, and I have really learned a great deal about a lot of different subjects. And I continue to learn each and every day, and improve my ability to communicate.

I'm sure many of you know that I am now also contributing regular articles to American Free Press, the weekly independent newspaper based in Washington, DC. This is a major honor and privilege for me, and I hope to continue to contribute to American Free Press in the future.

I'm also working on a number of side projects, including a few long term ones. I hope to have a book ready for publication by the end of the year, and I am also planning on making more short videos and possibly even a longer documentary down the road. I have a few ideas I am bouncing around with some friends and colleagues, so stay tuned for any updates.

With that said, if you truly value and appreciate what I do here on my blog, on my radio program, and with some of the videos I have made (and will continue to make), please consider assisting my efforts financially. You can make a secure donation via PayPal simply by clicking on the Donate button on the upper right hand side of this page. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still make a secure donation simply by using a debit or credit card. If you would prefer to send a donation in the mail, please contact me via email here.

During my interview with Zan Overall yesterday, I talked about an idea I had where supporters of my work could become sponsors of this website and radio program. And what I mean by that, is that as a sponsor you would contribute a certain dollar amount each month on a regular basis. It would help me tremendously if even 10-20 supporters of this website and radio program became sponsors. So, if you appreciate the work I do here consider becoming one, and contribute $5, $10, $20, or whatever dollar amount you prefer every month.

I have had some very generous supporters in the past, and I thank everyone who has contributed and supported my efforts here. I feel blessed knowing that there are people out there who truly value and appreciate what I do here. Thank you so much for all your support. I look forward to continuing and expanding my efforts here in the future. 

4 comments:

  1. I dumped my PayPal account less than a year ago when they asked for even more personal information. I had this account for a few years. Everything was fine. They had all the personal information they would ever need to do business with me, but then wanted more. I said no. I believe it was Homeland Security pushing for more of this personal information.

    Matthew/Boston

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIX MILLION MORE !!!

    http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-book-of-mormon.html

    cheerleaders for truth....

    ever hear about the organ harvesting in San Diego ?

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you young dear friend and may God keep you safe! Thanks so much for what you have done and are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.