THE AMERICAN NATIONALIST ASSOCIATION
WORLD VIEW FOUNDATIONS & John Friend
Statement of Purpose:
Peoples of European ancestry must begin to organize and protect their own interests. We can no longer rely on the established political parties or organizations, including both the Republican and Democratic Parties. We must develop a genuine alternative to the controlled mainstream outlets for political, cultural, and social expression which do not represent or advance the interests of OUR PEOPLE. Every minority group in the United States has organized along racial, sexual, or religious lines to support, defend, and represent themselves and to re-make America in their image. WE must also organize along our own racial lines for the exact same purpose and do so effectively.
To that end, Rodney Martin, Director & Editor of World View Foundations, and John Friend have drafted the following Statement of Objectives for an American Nationalist Association (ANA) which aims to develop and advance the interests of traditional White America. The ANA is not just another "political movement or party". The ANA is intended to build a unified National Community of European Americans that is broad based and appeals to the millions of European Americans and the White Middle Class that have otherwise not been involved or refused to have become involved in what has previously been described as "White Nationalism".
The ANA is intended to bring our people together, identify and develop our priorities, gather and harness our intellectual assets and resources, and to champion public policies which serve the betterment and advancement of our people.
The ANA is intended to provide or channel resources for OUR People, much like what other groups do for their people. The ANA is intended to advocate for OUR interests and concerns. In short, the ANA is intended to do real work and show real results for OUR people and thus build credibility and a real Nationalist constituency.
STATEMENT OF OBJECTIVES
Purpose and Aims
“For Our People and our Children’s Future”
An Association of Patriotic Americans of European-American or otherwise European Heritage.
To unite all honorable, dedicated, courageous and selfless men and women of European-American descent or otherwise European Heritage who are loyal citizens or residents of the United States of America, proud of their European blood, treasure, culture, traditions, language, and ideals of national and individual identity, liberty, justice, truth, duty and honor into one proud and respectable American National Community to advance the interests of our people and protect the dignity and honor of our ancestors.
The fundamental objective of this Association is the preservation and protection of our Race, Culture, and Heritage; to ensure a bright and prosperous future for our Children; and to form a unified National Community among our people to champion, provide for, serve, and advance the interests of our people.
The Association shall meet as determined by its Governing Body, but must meet in person at least (2) times per year, once in Summer and once in Winter.
So bound together by our blood, ideals, and heritage, by our free will, firm conviction, and determination to further the interests of both the United States of America, the country of our birth, free choice or adoption, and the European Nations of our ancestors, we are obliged and resolved to:
1) Above all uphold and defend the constitution and the laws of the United States of America;
2) Respect the institutions of the United States of America, and to cultivate their lofty ideals so they benefit our people;
3) Promote good-will, lasting friendship, and productive relations between European Americans of the United States of America and our brethren in Europe and elsewhere;
4) Expose and reject all forms of Communism, Cultural Marxism, International Zionism, Globalism, Multi-Culturalism, and all Un-American rackets, frauds and organizations, including Usury and International Finance Capitalism;
5) Expose and reject all slanders and falsifications relating to our people, our history and our heritage;
6) Unite our peoples of all socioeconomic backgrounds, and boldly champion our Culture, History and Ideas; work for the betterment of our people and our children’s future; and expose and reject all aspects or forms of selfish, materialistic, corrupt, degenerate, and superficial behavior that has become prevalent in our society;
7) Abstain from useless, harmful, and counter-productive propaganda and incriminations of any kind; to always and forever put the interest of our People, Culture, and Legacy at the forefront of our consciousness and activities; and to conduct ourselves in a truthful, honorable, and righteous manner at all times;
8) Work incessantly and courageously for the fundamental right of national self-determination for our people free from undo interference, threats, boycotts, intimidations tactics, loss of livelihood, violence, and internal or external foreign influences;
9) To co-operate freely and willingly with all people of good-will; promote mutual understanding among our people and peaceful relationships among all nations; and develop and work for the interest of our people;
10) Provide resources, support and assistance to our people in time of need;
11) Advocate for the general health, safety and welfare of our people;
12) Oppose and reject all forms of moral, spiritual, and intellectual decadence that corrupts and weakens our people; defend and provide for our women and children; and recognize that the foundation of our society is our traditional family structure and moral family values;
13) Build and maintain a National Community clean and healthy in heart and mind; reject all selfish, materialistic inclinations and social activities; and to stand unwaveringly for our motto: “For Our People and our Children’s Future";
14) Recognize and cherish our cultural traditions and heritage, and proudly foster our language, history, customs, traditions, music, arts, literature, technologies, and ideas;
15) Always remember that only in UNITY is there STRENGTH, and that, if firmly united and dedicated, we can accomplish anything we put our minds to.