Saturday, March 2, 2013

A note to readers

Dear readers,

First, I'd like to thank everyone that reads and supports my blog and other efforts to get the truth out about some of the most important subjects in the alternative media and blogosphere. I appreciate all the kind emails, comments, and critiques I receive. Please feel free to contact me via email or Facebook if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns.

About two months ago, Monday, January 7th to be exact, I was abruptly fired from my job for "personal email and internet use".  I had been employed by my former employer for over two years, had a flawless record, and was a very productive and professional employee.  I received no warnings or communication from any of my superiors about my personal email and internet use, which was minimal and to my knowledge well within official company policy, prior to my termination.

One week before my sudden termination, I received an email from a man named Danny Levi, who claims to be associated with a Jewish supremacist terrorist organization called the Jewish Defense League.  This is the same man who wrote somewhat threatening emails to myself, Mark Glenn, and others last summer for daring to openly state our points of view.  Here is the email I received from Mr. Levi on January 1, 2013, shortly after I published a blog post titled End of year notes.
From: Jewish Defense League
Date: January 1, 2013 12:40:36 AM PST
To: John Robert Friend
Subject: New Year Greetings From The JDL

Mr Friend,

Your recent comments about me on your blog have been noted. I only take issue with one thing that you wrote - and that's the fact that you refer to me as a "Jewish supremacist". I may be Jewish, but I'm certainly not a "supremacist". Although I'm not surprised that you employ that kind of rhetoric as your kind generally do. All you're doing is flagging up your innate sense of inadequacy and inferiority which is usually the root cause of all that hatred that eats away at your sick soul.

You and I are going to be meeting very soon, and we'll see if you've got the balls to call me a "clown" to my face. In my experience, aggressive, abusive nazi-boys like you tend to crumble like men of straw when real life intrudes on all that cyber-hatred that you like to display. And you will be no different.

Also, I'm very glad that you refer to Jews as "the enemy" as that makes our job much easier. You're so stupid that you don't realise that you've chosen an enemy that you can't hope to defeat; one that can squash you at any time like the piece of unpleasant, unwanted dogshit that you are.

Happy New Year Mr Friend. Although for you, 2013 is not going to be very 'happy' as your reign of anti-semitic terror will soon be at an end, and we will be delivering the kind of justice and retribution that only the worst kind of nazi filth deserves. The "enemy" will sonn be at your door.

Danny Levi

Jewish Defense League
After receiving Mr. Levi's childish, emotional email, I simply replied to him asking if he would like to be a guest on my radio program.  Of course, I never received a response from him on this matter.

About two weeks later, Sunday, January 20th to be exact, I received yet another email from the deranged Jewish supremacist Mr. Levi.
From: Jewish Defense League
Date: January 20, 2013 11:33:55 AM PST
To: John Robert Friend
Subject: ------- ----------

Nazi boy, shouldn't you have altered your linkedin page by now? You're flagged up as a   --------- -------- Adviser at ------- ----------. Our contact at ----------- --------- tells me that after we pointed them in the direction of your extra-curricular activities, they were so ashamed to be associated with a piece of racist filth like you, they've even 'retired' your old ext number (****).

But that's the least of your worries. We've noticed that your online attacks on Jews are becoming more virulent and crazed with each successive posting. A psychologist would call it 'unrequited hate'. You can't touch the people you hate, and your pathetic impotence is driving all that rage and poison. And that's where we differ from you and your sick kind. The last thing Jews are when a lowlife like you makes an enemy of us is impotent, and the little gaggle of marginalised, dysfunctional, poverty-stricken, unemployed, hillbilly nazis (they're so brave, they all post as 'anonymous') that hang on your every word wont be able to help you when you face your enemy in the real world.

Jewish Defense League
I bring this to your attention not for publicity or sympathy, but simply to inform you that there are ramifications for doing the type of work I am doing, using my real name and being open and honest about who I am.  Americans have their God-given Natural Right to freedom of expression specifically guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States, and they should not be intimidated, harassed, threatened, or otherwise harmed for simply expressing their opinion on political, cultural, and historic matters, like I do on a daily basis.

Mr. Levy and those in his camp are not true Americans though, now are they?  They are Jews, and instinctually engage in their genetically predisposed treachery, such as getting real Americans like me fired from their jobs for speaking their mind.  Mr. Levy's character, conduct, and spirit is contrary - in fact the opposite - of a true honorable American like myself and most of you reading this, so while we should expect this sort of juvenile, cowardly behavior from guys like him, we should not be intimidated by it or accept it.

Since my sudden termination, I have been looking for a new job and staying busy with my blog and radio program.  I am planning on putting together a book where I'll explain my take on the whole "New World Order" conspiracy, 9/11, WWII-related subjects, and what we can do to expose, resist, and ultimately defeat this tyrannical Jewish agenda for world domination and subjugation.

I recently purchased the website domain www.john-friend.net, and will hopefully be transitioning my blog here to that domain shortly.  If you go to www.john-friend.net, you will find this blog exactly as it is now.  I am going to see what kind of upgrades or changes I can make with the new domain, so stay tuned!  By the way, any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you would like to help me out financially, simply click on the "Donate" button on the upper right hand side of this website and make a secure donation via PayPal.  If you would like to contact me privately and make arrangements for a donation, please feel free to do so.  My email is john.robert.friend@gmail.com.  Thanks for your support!

28 comments:

  1. Instead of facing you in an honest interview debate like a man of courage and honour, Levi and his thugs get you fired from your job.

    They are pathetic. Karma is going to get Levi and his tribe for the Federal Reserve, the holohoax, israel, the Liberty and 9/11.

    Low down snake like behaviour; one NEVER attacks another man's wife, children or way he earns a living, EVER. No matter how much one hates his politcal views, it's uncivilised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Mouser, thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. Such is the price of freedom. Sleazy asshats like Levi and his ilk won't confront you to your face, but find some way to stab you in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the employment situation, John. It is a shame you are getting more than you originally signed up for, but that seems to be the price of speaking the truth these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noor! When I first started this blog, I knew there was no turning back! But I guess I didn't realize how far I would come in this struggle, and we've got a long road ahead of us. But we're making progress, and I'm sure we will win!

      Delete
  4. John,
    You still have my number if and when ever needed! I have not gone away! The JDL (HAHAHAHA) SCUM have not got me yet, LOL! BALL-LESS PIECE OF SH*T'S! Face to face, HUH? NOT, DUH!
    Keep up the good work John!

    And to you SCUMBAG "Danny Levi", WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND! TICK TICK TICK!

    US Army Vet
    Marc C. Daniele
    Hercy, Mo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marc! Your support is very much appreciated!

      Delete
  5. Is it any wonder the Jew Sigmund Freud came up with the concept of 'psychological projection?'

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great blog and you do great work John so donation on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charles! Your support is very much appreciated!

      Delete
  7. He will get his on judgement day, thats what I believe anyway. God is proud of those who fight for whats right and therfore is proud of any of us who speak the truth in order to wake our fellow man up and fight these horrible people. Only a coward would go the route of Mr Levi, a liar for Lucifer, and he will be judged!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The British Resistance has also been threatened by this clown. Just makes us more determined.

    Will publicise this on our site and get an article out within the next couple of hours.

    thebritishresistance.co.uk

    Donation sent comrade.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support and putting this report on your website! White people around the world need to unite and recognize our common enemy - the international Talmudic Jew! We will not be intimidated or silent any longer!

      Delete
  9. "The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you".

    Polish saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, and the Poles should know! Thanks Steve!

      Delete
  10. For heaven's sake, why don't you hire a lawyer? This guy threatened you. Sue him and the ADL. Hire an investigator to prove that they contacted your employer and sue them to hell and gone.

    Hey former Navy Seals. Former special ops. Are you listening?

    Chosen an enemy we can't possibly defeat? Can you imagine this parasitic cancerous plague living without the White man?

    Without their favorite hosts they'll be living off blacks on dirt floors and eating bugs and worms. Can't you just imagine the village blacks paying a tax on their food that goes to the rabbis. Wow the rabbis will really be living high on the hog then. A central bank in downtown Monrovia!

    Lets not wait for jews to get rid of us and set up their jew world order. Lets just move out when they move in and let them have it. We'll go live on the moon and have a better life free of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. John, it is sad that JDL could do this to you at whim. I think all of us who speak out against jews are going to be targeted for reprisal of some sort depending on how much of a threat we represent to the repugnant filth jew supremacist tribe. But if we don't do what's needed for Humanity, for LIFE, then who else are we counting on? Those who refuse to understand and fight jewish tyranny, hear the magic incantations of the Great Führer Adolf Hitler:
    "He who would live must fight. He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said vvooiitt, thanks for the support! And Adolf Hitler was exactly right! That's why that quote is at the top of this blog!

      Delete
  12. I would like to thank everyone who is supporting me, and especially those that have donated thus far, which include some people here who have already commented. Thank you all so much, God bless!

    Also, I will not be regularly asking for donations, but I will leave the Donate button on the upper right side of this website for anyone interested in financially supporting my work. Thanks again everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This reminds me of a poem I read today:

    Rats!
    They fought the dogs and killed the cats,
    And bit the babies in the cradles,
    And ate the cheeses out of the vats,
    And licked the soup from the cooks' own ladles,
    Split open the kegs of salted sprats,
    Made nests inside men's Sunday hats,
    And even spoiled the women's chats
    By drowning their speaking
    With shrieking and squeaking
    In fifty different sharps and flats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where were you employed? Why is that censored from your note?

    ReplyDelete
  15. John, I have just discovered your blog and think it is great what you are doing. More people are becoming aware each day that passes thanks to the efforts of people like yourself. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am late to this round but just want to say that it's typical of bullies like Levi to attack the messenger and do not and cannot refute a single word of the message. Too bad you got thwacked, John. I've been screaming at them for years and they STILL won't come after me. Hell of a way to get a date. haha!

    The Holocaust is a stage painted prop to hide the perpetrators while they do their dirty work behind the scenes.

    Their attack on Syria has now set the stage for WW III. And it is coming.

    God help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet where you worked has a similar Internet policy to where I work. The rules are very vague and Internet usage is not prohibited and nothing at all is enforced regarding the rule; except when they want to get rid of you. Everyone where I work uses the Internet, some more than others. But nothing is ever said. However, I have seen people fired where I work and for that reason, but everyone knew it was for some other reason (some were fired for writing letters to management about the poor treatment of workers).

    I am planning on leaving the corporation I belong to, God willing, after 2014, in favor of a Christian agrarian community. We Christians have no business being unequally yoked with unbelievers as we are.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The people thar fired you should be exposed. You are not alone. My brother and I got kicked off of my cable channel for a year and a half because of the Jews. Before that we got kicked out for a year. We got voted out of town meeting because of the Jews. But one thing I have noticed and that is you never give in to the Jews because once you give in to them they will own you forever. My philosophy is this, I am NOT going out to them on my knees I'm going to be standing up. Do not give up.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. John Friend- sorry to hear about your recent troubles. The enemy 'retaliates' because they know that are in jeopardy. Their whole enterprise works due to Goy ignorance. Once we reach enough people, a critical mass, then the great Jew empire will crash and burn. This is why they attack you. Slowly, bit by bit, we are winning, even if so far we cannot see it, so far we do not have electoral political results enough to make a large difference. But more and more people are wiping the sleep from their eyes. You are here, Goodrich has his new book out, Daily Stormer has a growing audience, Brother Nathanael keeps chugging along, and 'Hitler's Revolution' is becoming more well known. It all adds up. I personally have seen a large shift in comments sections for Youtube- five yrs ago, our viewpoint was rare, now, when a cultural Marxist inspired YT video appears, our side inundates the channel with pro NS pro WN comments, the enemy is in full retreat.
    Our task is to keep striking the slumbering giant until he wakes from his sleep. This giant is stirring now, we cannot let up. The enemy knows that if they are to win forever, they must win in the next ten years. In the next ten years is when all of this will be decided, one direction or the other.

    Ive heard that sometimes a prominent person can be awakened anonymously- if they are approach directly their conditioning causes them to shut down. I am thinking of anonymously mailing a few key people - well known individuals, some politicians maybe - mail to them texts such as 'Did Six Million really Die?" ....Plant a seed and it might bear fruit.

    Imagine if tomorrow we hear of the awakening of , say, former senator Jim Webb of Va. ? Or senator Manchin of W. VA.? Or actor Matt Damon , ha ! It probably will only work on someone who has already made their splash, someone retired.

    We on the WN/NS side also should massively step up our call-ins to the mid stream talk radio shows. Leave the hard to prove stuff alone, just talk about the Israel lobby, the USS Liberty attack etc. Imagine if every week Limbaugh and Hannity, or C-Span, had to deal with a phone call on those topics. Every week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.