Friday, April 13, 2012

Snordelhans vid

by Les Visible
Israel's first, last and only single nationals, 'the bought, sold and blackmailed' John-John McCain and psychopathic murdering scum of the Earth, Lieberman, are blood hungry for the kill. It's certainly something Lieberman can't 'Passover'. He likes them dead and preferably tormented and tortured first. There are few men on Earth as evil as Lieberman and the rest of them are his compatriots, from the same shitty little weasel world he comes from. Once again, it can't be said too often; ISRAEL DID 9/11!!! ISRAEL DID 9/11 and we have all the proof in the world!!! Do I have to say it again? Israel did 9/11 and they are behind the financial meltdown, with their generations entrenched, banker elite and they are behind the run up and performance of getting all recent wars fought by other countries on their behalf! Period it is and end of story and we do hope this story ends soon, with them no longer being in a position to do anything, ever again, anywhere, period, period. [...]

4 comments:

  1. totally irrelevant, but check out this video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob553dEzZ20&feature=related

    ev

    ReplyDelete
  2. good 911 article-


    http://yankee451.com/2012/02/28/911-for-psychos/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey EV, thanks for dropping by with that. Interesting vid... I don't think it's conclusive though, by any means. Like you, I am open to these sorts of ideas, but I just don't know... I think the devil or Satan or whatever you want to call it basically has control of this world and the global power structure. The Illuminait/New World Order is really just a Satanic World Order.

    BTW- back to you comment a few posts back regarding Mullins' book, I think it's pretty interesting. It's been a while since I've read it but what you summarized sounds about right. I also remember thinking it sounded a bit racist and simplistic, kinda like the Christian Identity people I've read about and heard on radio shows. The quote from that book that stood out to me, which I'll be using in a future post (not sure when... I'm pretty busy at the moment), essentially says that "all conspiracies are Satanic." I think Mullins was correct on that! At least at the highest levels, these conspiracies are Satanic.

    Feel free to drop me an email if you want to talk about this further. I should have a post up along these lines in the next couple weeks, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to that 9/11 article, Anon, very long and detailed! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.