Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Extremely bad propaganda...

The propaganda these days is so bad.  It's so blatant, they don't even really try anymore.  They just think we are all a bunch of ignorant, idiotic, lazy consumers, passively sitting on our asses sucking our thumbs or guzzling our soda, incapable of using our brains, reading and figuring out what is really going on in this world.  I don't know about you, but you can count me out of that category.  The people putting out bullshit like this have been exposed, and the alternative media and blogs have completely destroyed the ability of the Jewish owned mainstream media to control the narrative anymore.

Mike Huckabee's latest pathetic propaganda project (h/t Greg Bacon's great blog, Goon Squad):

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say....it's just so emotional. Those brave fighters. Makes you proud to be an AMERIKAN! Yay AMERIKA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?!?!

    If that's what America is and has become, count me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure the route I took to get here (linked to a link to a link), but I like what I see (especially the Fukishima post that caught my attention).

    The fact that you link to my friend Greg is enough, but I also see that you do a great job expressing the Zionist rule over this country/world.

    If ok, I would like to link to your site in my blogroll (I am just a redneck who rants, basically, if you want to check out my place).

    I hope that Greg will vouch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks buelahman, I will check out your site later on today when I get off work. I've been there before, but it's been a while.

    Feel free to link over here if you'd like. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.