Sunday, March 27, 2011

The power of persuasion

And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed-- if all records told the same tale-- then the lie passed into history and became truth.  'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'
   -George Orwell, 1984


I've been of the persuasion that in order to effect any actual change in this country, the truth about 9/11 (amongst other important historical events) must be exposed, and the perpetrators brought to justice.  The American people, and the world for that matter, need to know that they were betrayed and brutally attacked, that the state of Israel and criminal elements in the U.S. government, many of whom had their primary loyalties to Israel and International Zionism, were the true culprits of the 9/11 attacks.  Without the truth, without exposing the network of criminals that has wreaked havoc on this country and world, justice will never be done.  The primary demographic in the U.S. that has been affected by this devastating attack, and the genocidal wars that have occurred as a result, has been the U.S. military and their family members.  Dr. Alan Sabrosky has argued that "state and local officials, newspapers and radio and TV stations, and veterans groups" should be the main target for 9/11 Truth and Justice outreach efforts, mainly because the nuclei of power in the U.S.-- New York City and Washington D.C.-- are the epicenters of International Zionist power.

Now, I live in San Diego, California, home to the largest population of U.S. military veterans from the criminal, genocidal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  I think Dr. Sabrosky is right on the money-- we need the U.S. military, veterans, state and local officials and media on board with these facts.

Two weeks ago, I discovered an organization in San Diego that not only worked closely with various veteran organizations, but also were one of the key organizers of the September 11th Memorial Ceremony at the USS Midway, docked in San Diego's harbor.  This particular organization represented retired New York firefighters living in San Diego, also one of the most affected demographics as a result of the Zionist false flag attack on 9/11.  I was quite interested, and figured this would be a perfect opportunity to test the waters and see if these guys knew the facts about 9/11, and if they wanted to do something about it.

I emailed the three gentlemen who represent this group, informing them that I was interested in learning more about their organization and the September 11th Memorial Ceremony that they help host at the USS Midway.  After all, this September 11th is the 10th anniversary of the Zionist false flag attack, so what better way to commemorate the occasion than to get the people most affected by the event to come out in support of 9/11 Truth and Justice?

I met with the three gentlemen on Thursday, March 24th, and had an hour long discussion.  I wanted to learn about their organization, what they did, who their contacts were, and what they stood for.  They worked closely with and advocated for the San Diego chapter of the Wounded Warrior Project, which is dedicated to helping injured veterans returning from combat.  Wow, I thought, these guys would surely want to expose and bring an end to the illegal Zionist wars that their fellow countrymen have died in.  They would surely want to bring to justice those that murdered their fellow firefighters in New York on 9/11, right?

After introducing myself, asking them questions, and learning all about their organization, I explained to them some of the facts that I had discovered researching the attack on 9/11.  I explained that the official government conspiracy theory is a complete fabrication, and those in positions of power in the media and government were covering up a criminal act, which has resulted in the death and destruction of not only countless American heroes, but millions of innocent people around the world.  I explained that many government insiders have come out exposing the lies of the official story, and that, scientifically, the attacks could not have happened the way the official line says they did.  I further explained that without a concerted effort by concerned citizens and those most affected by the Zionist false flag attack on 9/11-- namely, U.S. veterans, active military members, police, firefighters, ect.-- there was very little chance justice would be delivered to those that lost their lives on 9/11.

All three of the gentlemen dismissed my statements, informing me that, "Our organization does not entertain the idea of conspiracy theories."  One of the gentleman went on to explain that I would be hard pressed to find anyone who was actually in New York that day who thought that the buildings were brought down by explosions, and that one of his best friends, a structural engineer for New York City, informed him that the fuel from the airplanes brought the buildings down, and there were no bombs involved.

Hmmmm.....


I told these gentleman that I did not request this meeting to try to convince them that 9/11 was indeed a false flag attack, carried out by criminal elements in the U.S. government and the state of Israel.  I explained that no one can convince anyone else of what happened on 9/11, and that everyone needs to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.  I sat there and listened to each of them explain how the fuel from the airplanes that crashed into the buildings made them blow up demolition style, and kept my mouth shut.  That was probably one of the most painful things to endure-- sitting there, listening intently, as an individual who has experienced his friends and co-workers being murdered in an elaborate, state-sponsored attack regurgitate the absurd lies and propaganda that their government used to explain the attacks.

I told the gentlemen that I would send them an email with some information about the Zionist false flag attack on 9/11, and thanked them for their time.  Here is the email I sent them:
Hi guys, I want to thank you again for taking the time yesterday to meet with me.  I really appreciate it, and appreciate all the hard work you and your organization are doing.  
I wanted to send you all some information you will find quite interesting about the attacks on 9/11.  As I mentioned, there is no way for anyone to convince someone else about the reality of what happened on 9/11.  Every individual has to come to their own conclusion after examining the evidence and facts.  And if anyone does examine the evidence and facts surrounding the 9/11 attacks, the only objective, rational conclusion one could come to is that the official government conspiracy theory-- that 19 Arab Muslims led by Osama bin Laden flew hijacked airliners into the WTC Towers and Pentagon-- is a complete lie.  Not only a complete lie, but scientifically impossible.  
I ask you all to sit down with an open mind, read through some of these articles and videos, do your own research, and come to your own conclusions.  The only way-- I repeat, the only way-- this country is going to get justice for the attacks on 9/11 is for concerned citizens and afflicted groups (in particular veterans, military folks, firefighters, police officers, ect.) to get on board with these facts.  These groups deserve justice, and we will not get justice by honoring the dead without exposing the evil act committed against our own country that resulted in their deaths.  Every day that passes, every memorial that takes place, every prayer recited honoring those that have and continue to lose their life as a result of 9/11, is a day of injustice.   
It's been 10 long, bloody, murderous, disastrous years for this country and world.  We need truth and justice now more than ever.  Please take a look at the sources I'm sending you, put aside your preconceived notions about 9/11, and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.  I appreciate it and thank you all once again.  Take care.  
The "smoking gun" of 9/11-- the most obvious aspect for anyone to see-- was the demolition of WTC  building 7.  This building was not hit by any airliner, yet managed to collapse in free fall speed as a result of "fires" according to the government.  Once again, this is scientifically impossible.   
Here is Dr. Alan Sabrosky's (former U.S. Marine Corps) article I was mentioning.  
Here is an article I wrote about Dr. Sabrosky's article and an interview he did with Dr. Kevin Barrett.   
Here is Dr. David Ray Griffin's website, an academic that has written extensively on 9/11, literally dismantling the official government conspiracy theory as impossible and absurd.  
-John Friend 
I've heard back from one of the three gentlemen representing the retired firefighters of New York who live in San Diego, directing me to remove him from my email.

Rest assured my friend, I've learned the hard way trying to reason with those that choose to live as slaves, perpetuating the lies which have led this country down it's despicable path, because of their own hardheadedness and ignorance.  I realize that these are difficult concepts, facts, and realities to grasp and understand.  But, I can't sit aside and watch this madness unfold around me.

I refuse to live my life in denial.  I refuse to watch my countrymen and women, at the behest of the criminal, illegitimate government ruling this land, murder innocents around the world, while millions here at home live on the streets, living shattered lives in the supposed land of opportunity.

There once was a time where honor, integrity, truth, and dignity meant something, especially to men, who are supposed to defend and protect their families and society.  Maybe Henry Makow is on to something?

I want God and the world to know where I stand on the most important issues confronting humanity right now.  I cannot persuade anyone else to come to the conclusions I have, but I refuse to give up and give in.  

5 comments:

  1. Commendations to you for making an attempt with the three vets. I'm sure Dr. Sabrosky would like to hear about your efforts...
    p.s. I read the Makow article...some of it makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!

    I emailed Dr. Sabrosky and Gordon Duff asking if they had any contacts here in San Diego. We'll see what they say, if anything.

    Makow is definitely on to something. I think a lot of what he writes makes a lot of sense, and I'm saying this as a 25-year-old!! Our culture has been so toxified and polluted by the Zionist owned media, that it's hard for people to think outside of their parameters, especially when it comes to politics, gender roles, or..... really anything!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey John Friend,...It was always going to be a low percentage play, I did however think that the Fireys would be more accessible than the bent Cops of the JooSA. Well, now ya know huh?

    veritas


    P.S. I appear to be able to comment now, go figure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Veritas, we're dealing with a fascist mindset here in the US (but around the world as well). Up is down, back is forward, 2+2=5, strictly an Orwellian world.

    I find very few people in real life (as opposed to the internet) that can actually think for themselves, and see through the propaganda and bullshit. Even most of those I know that are on board with 9/11 truth don't fully understand the bigger picture of Zionist domination of the US, and much of the world. I've had people argue with me that Jews don't run the media in this country, which is laughable on it's face. Most are afraid to let their mind grasp the total domination that this group has over much of our lives and information we consume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey John Friend,...Spot on. Here in rothschalia, we still have people in the Pubs and Shopping Malls that think Palestinians are essentially a terrorist organisation opposed to allowing israhelli's to "Live in Peace" and "bring it on themselves" when israhell is "forced to defend itself". F#%k ME!

    I am a militant Blogger, I make no bones: I do not do this to see my own turpitude in lights. I would not bother if I didn't believe I was a pain in the arse to the evil yiddish khazars. I get pissed off with those Bloggers that seem to have found a cozy home for their aspirations at a media career by being eloquent and presenting a passive balanced view - f#%k that! I am scared shitless for the future of my two little girls. I Blog because the time isn't right yet for torches and the angry Mob.

    If they closed my site down tomorrow I'd just have to move to phase two, "build a barricade street party" .

    If a man thinks freedom is worth fighting for, what's a man supposed to do?

    at the cybercade...

    while it holds


    veritas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.