Monday, October 25, 2010

An epiphany



"There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."-- Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961
I haven't written for over a week.  I've been pretty confused lately, and unsure as to what I wanted to write about.  Unsure as to what direction I wanted this blog to go.  I'm not a professional writer or researcher, and these subjects I've encountered and learned about since I began seriously looking into 9/11 take some serious reading, re-reading, fact checking, and double-fact checking.  With that being said, I do believe I have some important things to contribute to this debate and movement.  After all, in order to defeat this tyranny that has descended upon our society, we all have to take a stand.  The sooner the better.


What I have noticed, especially lately, is the utter absurdness of our political discourse, and mainstream society in general.  What you see on TV and get in popular culture, basically.  And then, the epiphany I had been waiting for struck me: we are living in a society perfectly described by Aldous Huxley in the quote introducing this post.  We are living in the "final revolution."  


What a scary, depressing thought, huh?


What else can you say?  The evidence is all around us, smacking us in the face on a daily basis.  From the lies about 9/11, to preposterous claims about WMD in Iraq, to "enhanced interrogation", to the upcoming war with Iran, the ridiculous claims being made by the Establishment would be laughable, if they didn't have such dire consequences for humanity.  It's amazing people can't, or won't, see through it all.  The controllers of this country, and much of the world, literally tell us absurd lies, and we go along with it without raising an eyebrow.  How else can you explain the fact that the United States is in the position it is in today?  We are being subjected to a daily barrage of propaganda, and seeing through it and recognizing what it is, while everyone else in the room acquiesces and takes in the BS, is not a comforting feeling.  


That's not to say I don't get distracted, or enjoy mindless, meaningless things in life.  For instance, I love football, and sports in general, really.  I may be one of the most die-hard Nebraska Cornhusker fans out there (we are all die-hard, actually!).  There are things in life, although meaningless in the end, that give us comfort, a sense of who we are, and entertainment.  That doesn't mean I have no responsibility to understand what is happening in the world, or what the government that I pay taxes to does in my name.  Call me crazy, but I simply don't like being lied to.  I don't like watching buildings blow up and being told an airplane made them crash down on each other demolition style.  I don't like being told that torturing someone is really just "enhanced interrogation."  I could go on and on with the utter absurdities being pushed by these people.  I want to know what is really going on in this world, and why.


I was reading Timster's blog the other day, and this post really struck me in relation to all of this.  A brief excerpt:
What I feel as if I am doing here...is more for me than against anything. It's important for me, as I am sure it is you...that as The Who said, "We won't get fooled again". That's a huge thing for me. Not to be fooled. Not to be taken in by someone with a hidden agenda. I HATE liars. And I cannot stand to be manipulated. I think that is at the heart of quite a lot of any type of rebellion. Beyond not agreeing with the PTB and their plans for continuous wars and subjugation of masses of people...I refuse to be in that mass.
Well said.  I will not be fooled again.  Will you?

5 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    Yes, it's confusing alright. Aldous Huxley was on the right track for sure.

    The depth of deception we live in is staggering, I'd say, and so all-pervasive that most take it for truthful reality without a second thought (as did I till a few years ago).

    "We'll bring 'democracy' to people in Iraq and Afghanistan," - by murdering one million+ of them and do our best to poison the rest with depleted uranium munitions, - is just one example of countless lies we in the west swallow on a regular basis.

    Now and then people help clear some of the fog of lies. I have just watched a five vid presentation by Christopher Monckton linked on No One To Vote For blog. I think it is very good on many points, particularly when Mr Monckton fingers Al Gore for a fraudster and racketeer - priceless. Mr Monckton also demonstrates the century-old Marxist communist link.

    It's here if you're interested:

    http://kevboyle.blogspot.com/2010/10/demos-report-power-of-unreason.html

    Alex Jones has something to do with the interview (I think) and he does not impress me much at all, but I do trust Christopher Monckton to be a man searching for Truth in this Marxist world of bullshit we've been dumped into over the past century.

    And who's to say there is not a further layer of miscreants hiding behind the veil of "Marxism?" The more I learn from the uncensored information available online, the more I realize I don't know.

    Regards.

    --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.

    The global power elite definitely say some truly staggering things. The sheer hypocrisy is mind-numbing. It's like the Big Lie theory- keep repeating it often enough, and people will buy it. Look at how often 9/11 in invoked. Every political candidate says the same thing about 9/11, and it is all utter nonsense. Same thing with the criminal, fraudulent wars. It's a massive psychological operation on an unwitting public. We have to realize this in order to stop these people from destroying humanity. Look at how much damage they have done is the past 10 years alone, not to mention historically....

    Friends, family, and others reading this blog-- if you are acquiescing to these criminals, buying into the wars and propaganda, you are complicit in these horrific acts. No other way to put it people. It is time to end this madness and take a stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post Mr Friend. Sometimes trying to comprehend the sheer scale of their lies can shock us into silence. Hopefully not for long. There are lots of layers to this onion and no end of tears to shed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a rare occurrence indeed, when I am quoted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Timster- that post really resonated with me. It reminded me of exactly why I wanted to start blogging again. Always insightful posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Comments are welcome but are not guaranteed to be published. Please refrain from using curse words and other derogatory language. Published comments do not always reflect the views of this blog.